How we work
- Research of customer specific micro‑structure fabrication method;
- Fabrication of microstructure prototype;
- Measurement and alignment with technical requirements.
- Development of micro‑structure fabrication process;
- Development of mass production fabrication design;
- Development of needed machinery and automation;
- Small scale production of product.
Small Scale Production
- Evaluation of repeatability;
- Optimization of fabrication process;
- Fabrication report preparation.
Laser Nanofactory systems
- Evaluation of site requirements and site preparation;
- Machinery manufacturing;
- Installation on site;
- Training of users.
A feasibility study is composed of several steps, including researching methods for fabricating micro-structures, fabricating a micro-structure prototype, measuring and aligning the prototype with technical requirements, and finally preparing a study report.